Saturday, May 23, 2009

After waiting one month this is all I get...

That is what you are going to be saying right after you read this post. But I promise you from the depths of my heart I will be back on the blogging scene in no time and you will be receiving more posts!

Plus all i have pretty much done in the last month is....

Work, eat, sleep and DANCE!

If you know me at all you know I love to go out and dance. For the last couple of months I have made it a habit of going at least once or twice a week.

Tonight we decided to try Karaoke...I was so nervous. Luckily I was "Livin on a Prayer"...with Paige by my side!

Here are some other fun nights out on the town....


2 comments:

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

You are such a party girl. Thats all I can think of to say too.

Shannon said...

Sigh...Im super sad I am not even in any of these pics...