Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Aida Joan Nielsen has arrived...

Friday May 22nd my brother, Rawley, and his wife, Mithona, added another little girl to their ever growing family. Aida Joan Nielsen was born weighing in at 7 lbs and 9 ounces and measuring 19 inches long.
Mithona says she has more Nielsen in her then Ethan or Eav did. All I can see is the cutest cheeks!
Proud big brother...Ethan. Today when Mithona asked him if he wanted to talk to his Aunt Kristi he replied..."No, Thanks!".
This picture makes me laugh so hard. Her little scrunched face is so adorable.

The whole family. Rawley, Eav, Mithona, Ethan, and new baby Aida.


I can't wait to meet Aida in a little over a week. Congrats Rawley and Mithona!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love new babies! Congrats to the cute family :) FYI, my nephew who is 4 pretty much doesnt want anything to do with me these days, so dont feel bad. My 2 year old niece loves me though!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Cute Kristi!! I can't believe they have 3 kids now!!! CRAZY!!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

She is SO cute! Seriously!!! There is nothing greater than a chubby baby. Tell her congrats from me.. thanks.

The Cannons said...

What a beautiful family.
Mitzi

Courtney said...

What a beautiful family!