Name: Jessica Jones
Age: 27 (reaching old maid status)
Height: 5'2 (Midget)
Body Type: Average (avid runner)
Relationship Status: SINGLE (hoping this blog will change that)
Education: Current PA student (future Sugar Momma)
Hobbies: Buying soil, weeding, planting seeds, watering the planted seeds, watching the seedlings come to the surface, throwing salad parties (for all to enjoy the fruits (veggies) of her labor).
Looking for: A single male.


Jess likes to have a good time. If you know anyone who would like to share this good time with her please leave a comment and I will get in contact with you.
6 comments:
ha ha! Very cute
oh baby! break me off a piece of dat!
i'm crying i'm laughing so hard. where have you been hiding that last picture?!? i have never seen it. it's golden
I to am LOVING that last picture!!!! Hessica.... you are one HOT MAMA!!!
Jess,
If I was a single male I would totally be into you. Sorry about being married. Oh, and a woman.
Good luck in your search, I'll see if I can find a hottie for you in Southern Utah.
Elaine, remember me? Cute blog by the way. How is work and life? Happy really late birthday too, sorry about that.
Post a Comment