Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Event at The Depot

Tuesday night my good friend from work, Jon, asked me to be his "date" to a catering event at The Depot. The event was to showcase The Depot as a venue and three catering companies. Jon has used one of the catering companies before and was invited to attend.

Each company set up amazing displays to present their food.
Jon and I made it our mission to try every dessert there...mission accomplished!
Jon eating the delicious chicken.
I seriously wanted to lick the plate of the mash potatoes.
This was my favorite display...if I marry someone of Indian descent this will be at my wedding.
Not only was the food amazingly good it also was displayed incredibly.
Jon and I finishing off the dessert table.
This made me want to be an event planner even more. To be able to plan an event like this would be so much fun. Maybe someday when I get my act together I will be able to accomplish this dream.  As I said earlier the food was so good but I also thoroughly enjoyed the company. Thank you for the invite Jon.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Your tongue looks super long in that mashed potato picture :) What a fun event! I wish I knew important people!