As this past week was my last week of unemployment I did my best to enjoy every minute of it. Monday I went with Dan and his friend Porter to the Donovan Frankenreiter concert at The Depot. This is us with the opening act Gary Jules...look him up, it was great music!

Tuesday I met Marci and Cheri for dinner at authentic Italian food...Olive Garden. Then we came back to my pad for American Idol. I love these girls and always have a good time with them.

Thursday I had to go into the office for some Financial Aid training. But luckily the admissions team was there...meaning Shanny and I were able to entertain each other.

Friday night I went out with some girls from work. Dinner at Hoppers and dancing at the Sky Bar. It was a much needed night out...nothing like dancing the night away!

This weekend we were able to watch Ethan and Eav while Mithona had a girls weekend up here in Salt Lake. Saturday we took them to a place called Kangaroo Zoo...it has blow up slides and toys. It was so much fun! Eav and Ethan had no fear and went down this 3 story slide by themselves.

Today is officially my last day of rest before the work begins. Mithona and the kids are still here so I will spend the day laying around the house with them...in preparation for my big day tomorrow!
2 comments:
Welcome back to the blog world (about time!). Congrats on the new job. I'm sure that's such a relief. Enjoy the last bit of timeoff! love ya
Good Show. Be unemployed again so another good band will come
Post a Comment