After the longest 3 month job search of my life I am finally employed! I have been temping at WGU since January but have not been able to secure a full time job. Yesterday I had my second interview for a Financial Aid counselor position and was offered the job. For some reason I just can't stay away. I am excited about the opportunities I will have there in the coming years. Thanks for taking me back WGU!
This is the reason I can't stay away. I love the people I worked with and can't imagine being anywhere else. This picture was taken at my going away party back in June 2008.
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Silly WGU- why did they wait so long to get you back on their team. Welcome back to the working world- you'll love it =)
I LOVE you!!!
Congrats on the new job--you have devoted so many long years to WGU, I'm so happy that they took you back. Also, Thanks for coming over to megs house yest while I was there--I love that you are so eager to come and see me :) Friends Forever!
Post a Comment