Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone...

Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone
Oh where, oh where can he be
With his ears cut short and his tail cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?

This dog has been really busy and still recovering from an exhausting holiday season. There is no way I can catch you up on what has gone on...and not that you really care.  I am still looking for a job and missing Virginia terribly...life in Utah is getting better. I have found myself surrounded by great family and friends. Now if they could just find me a job.

I babysat Ethan and Eav for 10 days while Rawley and Mithona were in Brazil. It was so much fun! As you can tell they are adorable.

While the boys were skiing the girls and kids went to Wheeler Farm. I think I had more fun then the kids. A calf even sucked on my thumb.
Sector 7 was reunited again...This is the crew that played with me while I had two weeks of vacation in VA.
I finally got back on the slopes...after 3 years! It was so much fun...thanks Q!
Allie blessed her third boy...Easton.
Jessica came to visit. Oh my gosh we had so many fun adventures. If only she lived here to play with me everyday :(.
Tawni came up for a visit and we took advantage of the Benihana lunch deals.
It has recently been brought to our attention that we like to eat out a lot...then while looking at pictures we have found that almost every picture is while eating out. New goal...take pictures at activities where we are not eating.
I experienced my first Quinceanera. It was so much fun. Rosalba has shown me that culture does exist in Utah.
That is a brief slide show of the past two months. I will never allow this to happen again. I realize this has deeply affected many of your lives and I hope that I have returned joy into your life.

3 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

Is that a red dress or shirt? Either way it is so stinkin' cute I could just die. I need to go shopping with you. So dang cute. Glad to see you blogging again.

Jason and Tawni said...

Kristine Elaine, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of eating out to post a few pictures and updates. I am glad that you are back in the blogging world. Also, do you have to have glasses to be a member of Sector 7?

Nettie Martin said...

I was a little confused with the blog title. . .I thought you really lost your 300+ lb dog.

Yes...please never leave the blog world for so long EVER again.