The day after the Christmas Party we had Marci McDaniel's Baby Shower. Kari hosted it at her house and I think it turned out pretty well. We had some delightful chicken tortilla soup and yummy cupcakes. I am not usually a fan of games at showers but since it was a close friend shower it was actually really fun. The first game we played we had to guess what candy bar was melted in each diaper. Everything just smelt like chocolate to me.

The second game we had to drink juice out of the bottle. It was so hard! I wanted to win so bad but apparently Cheri is more skilled in this area ;)!
CHS reunion again...except Jess and I. It was so good to have Shannon there. She has been so sick and we were so glad she was able to make it.

The diaper cake that Meg and I spent hours on. I loved the way it turned out. We really need to go into the event planning industry.

The girls that went in on the diaper cake.

January 1, 2008 at 3:03 AM Baby McDaniel came into the world weighing 7 lbs and laying 21 inches. He is
sooo tiny and so cute.

Me with the new babe. I went from holding a 24 pound Abbie to this little newborn...he felt so small. Congrats Matt and Marci!
3 comments:
yeah! i was blogging at all hours too! and remember how i've been telling you to go into event planning for years? decades really. so you better plane my wedding on 9/9/09 for free!
oh, and congrats matt and marci!
Thanks for the shout out Kristi! We're so glad you got to come meet the little man in the hospital. And thanks for his awesome new clothes. I can't wait til they actually fit!
Marci
Hey chica, lookin' good. Hope you're doing well. We need a new post from ya. I saw that you met up with Allie and Tawni... so jealous. When are you coming to Cali to see me? Love ya.
Post a Comment