I was waiting to blog about this glorious event until Nettie got me the other pictures but seeing as it was weeks ago and I still haven't received them I must carry on without them. December 12th I hosted the annual Girls Christmas Party. My Mom was gracious enough to let us have it at her house. Her house has been decorated since Thanksgiving and looks amazing! We had dinner (tacos) and the infamous White Elephant gift exchange. I had so much fun and hope everyone else did too.

Here is the
Madre's house. I wish I could show you the whole house but just picture
amazingness.

The old
roomies :(!
Alycia has since gotten married and moved to Provo. But Jess and I are still going strong.
CHS reunion...besides me of course. I love these girls!

Sector 7! These two make me laugh so hard and I was so happy to see them make an appearance.

My
Turnberry girls. Even though I knew them way before
Turnberry...I feel like that is where we bonded.

Becks and
Mariah. Of course I love Becks and have known her forever. It was fun to have
Mariah there too who I haven't seen in years.

The whole crew. We had a really good turn out (minus Shannon :() I feel like we just keep growing and growing. I had a blast and loved seeing all these girls! See you next year.
2 comments:
Kristi,
You have the cutest style. I want to be a cute dresser like you.
Mitzi
What a fun party! Hope you're enjoying being back in Utah. Love ya.
Post a Comment