This is a little late but trust me it will be worth the wait. For some reason I can't figure out how to move the photos once they have been uploaded. So we are going to do this backwards. Halloween this year lasted for two weekends and was so much fun. What could be better then dressing up and partying like a rock star.
The night after Halloween Jessica and I went to The Fur Nightclub where a local radio station was hosting Freak-O-Ween. We were by far the hottest girls there...besides the fact that we were the most clothed too.
On Halloween night Jessica, Carolyn, Quenten and I went to "Nightmare on M Street" which is an event hosted by bars on M street. We hit up three bars and were pretty exhausted by the end of the night.
The Halloween Crew...I am not sure M street was ready for us.
The Sunday before Halloween the neighborhood I live in had a Halloween Parade. Kevin drove his convertible at the front of it..and I made the signs. I am sad I didn't get a picture of Jonas and Jaye. Jonas was a Clone Trooper and Jaye was a Princess (with wings). They were so cute!
I had to pull together a costume at the last minute because I had been sick that whole week with bronchitis. Meow!
Overall it was one of the best Halloweens I can remember...although I didn't get to carve any pumpkins :(
No comments:
Post a Comment