Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tags Schmags

I have been tagged so many times that I have lost count and I never do it because it just takes too much work. I have to think of all these things about me...and who has the time for that. I decided to do one post to please all your Tags and I hope never to have to do it again.
A couple weeks ago Dan tagged me and gave instructions to list...3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 surprising facts:
Joys:
1. Sleep...I love it!
2. Family and Friends...They love me!
3. Shopping...What is not to love!
Fears:
1. Losing someone I love.
2. Change (I hate it!)
3. Letting others down
Current Obsessions:
1. Music (I am pretty sure I buy a new song everyday...on iTunes of course)
2. Running and Dance Classes (I have nothing else to do)
3. Facebook (Again nothing else to do)
Surprising Facts:
1. I have never broken a bone or had stitches
2. I have a high pain tolerance (I just like getting the sympathy)
3. I love learning about history and watching documentaries

I am not going to tag anyone else because I am pretty sure everyone has been tagged.

My friend Mitzi also tagged me with a picture tag...I was told to go to my pictures folder choose the fourth file and select the fourth picture. This is what I got!
This was taken one of my first weekends in Virginia. Paige, Quenten and I went on a tourist trek in DC. This is in front of the Union Station...it is a Christopher Columbus statue. I hate this picture because it looks like I have a smokers hole in my throat.

I hope I have pleased all of you and now I can be left in peace.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Pretty sure you DONT have a high tolerance for pain. Trust me, I'm the one that always had to pop your back or cram a ball into you shoulder to make your knots go away at work. Ah...memories...

bladhfamily said...

Kristi...glad you found my blog. I love that picture, it's the one and only Kristi smile. It's contagious! Now I can check up on you everyday.

Jason and Tawni said...

Maybe if you didn't make such a big fuss over them then people wouldn't tag you. It's probably your reaction to them that makes us all want to tag you, not the information that you provide in the tag. Just a thought.

PS You are looking really skinny. I love you. Please come visit me soon.

Mitzi Beal said...

Good job. Too bad you did the wrong tag but that one was much easier so that worked out for the best. I have my doubts about your pain tolerance. Not that I'm saying I have any. I am a total baby. I think the next time I have a baby I'm going to ask for the epidural at check in. If they would only cooperate.