My sister-in-law Mithona just sent these to me and I had to share...since she doesn't have a blog.
The whole family at the Pumpkin Patch (including the little one in the belly)!

I think the pictures speak for themselves...I have the cutest Nieces and Nephew EVER!

I can't believe how big she is getting. Please note that little lip pout. Mithona says she has such an attitude and is such a handful.

Ethan is like a little man. I love them!

I am sorry but as an Aunt it is my responsibility to brag about them. I can't wait until I get to babysit them for a week in December.
6 comments:
Your nieces and nephew are super cute and so is Mithona. She is so dang cute I can't even stand it. Tell her she must get a blog.
OMG - she's preggo again? Tell her congratulations for me. And yes, they are sooooo cute!
these really are the cutest pics!! eav is changing so much. she's a doll!!
Is she preggers? I had no idea. I thought I was in with the Nielsen family, then I get the news from your blog, thanks Kris.
Seriously, they might be the most beautiful children on the planet. I love their sweet little faces. Tell Mithona congratulations from your "Utah Girls" and I can only imagine the beauty of this next one.
I "ditto" everything else everyone said in their comments. There really are no words for the beauty of this kids...
Post a Comment