Saturday, October 4, 2008

Music on Blogs

Seriously people how I am supposed to read your blog when you have this loud music blaring in the background.  I know I know you can pause it...I don't have time to scroll down and find the pause button. Blogs are not myspace pages...so if you want me to get the full effect of your blog then please eliminate the noise that distracts my focus.

8 comments:

Amy @MoMomma said...

Ok-toooo funny! I couldn't agree more! In fact, I even turn off my computer's speakers when looking at blogs! You tell em Kristi!

Anonymous said...

Listen lazy... how hard is it really to scroll down and push pause?!? Seriously? Can't do it?

The Cannons said...

What is the point of having music on your blog if people have to pause it or shut off their speakers? Dumb. I totally hate music on blogs too.
Mitzi
I don't know if you know that anonymous person or not but they totally bug me. They are lazy for not saying who they are? I'm just saying. I hope it's not your grandma or something.

BeckyRuss said...

I totally agree! It makes me so ticked when my baby is sleeping and I go in to read someone's blog and I get music blarring at me--thus waking up the baby! How annoying--if I want to listen to music, I'll turn on the radio or listen to my i-pod! Jeesh!!!

Shannon said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!! I have actually wanted to blog about music on blogs also because it drives me CRAZY. I cant read and have music on at the same time. My ADD cant handle it. The music is really for the person who's blog it is, but who sits and looks at their own blog all day?

Dan Kettle said...

You've been tagged. Check my page to see what ya do. You better do it too kristi or spencer will choke you out

Dan Kettle said...

I LOVE music on blogs by the way.

Courtney said...

I remember someone saying she had some pictures to post and I've yet to see anything to that nature get on the blog. So stop complaining about the music and get posting the good stuff!