Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tomas turns 2!!!!!

Any of you who have met my little brothers know that not only are they so cute they also have the most adorable personalities. Tomas turned two this past week and unfortunately I was not there to celebrate with him...I am sure he was really sad about it! My Dad threw him a little party...and by looking at these pictures you can tell it was just that little. The guest list included my Dad, Steven and Tomas.
Here is Tomas with his balloons...he looks like he might float away at any minute.
Tomas and Steven blowing out the candle.
Tomas's gifts...please notice Steven's glare.
I miss them so much and can't wait to see them again. Steven is like a man in a boy's body. He will say the most mature things. I love talking to him on the phone, it makes me laugh every time. Tomas hasn't quite got the talking thing down but when you are with him he is so cuddly and has his own way of communicating. That are so great and seriously a blessing in our families life.

No comments: