I am sure many of you have heard my story of how I went to get my hair JUST highlighted a month ago and it cost me my life savings ($160)! That is when I swore off getting my hair done in Virginia...yet on Saturday in a moment of weakness I called up a different salon and scheduled an appointment for a trim. After the quickest 20 minute haircut and blow dry I have ever received I came out with not just a trim. Not only did he cut way more then a 1/2 inch he also decided that just chopping sections and not blending was a better option. Needless to say I am not happy with the new do. I can't wait to come back to Salt Lake and have my Marci do my hair right!
This is the only picture I have that shows the before. I know you can't really tell but it was getting long.
Here is the after. I realize this also is a sick picture but it shows my hair. I guess I wouldn't mind it as much if it didn't have these choppy layers. I think if it all was the same length as the right side then I would feel a little better.
3 comments:
Gorgeous! I can be your manager when you become a famous model :)
The last picture is a classic. Model material for shizzle.
Mitzi
oh and bad hair cuts can be traumatic, I'm sorry (although it doesn't look bad to me)
Ok, that picture also made me chuckle. Your clothes look cute... I'm excited.
Post a Comment