A couple weekends ago Q and I headed up to Maryland for the Renaissance Festival. I had never been to one and was excited for what it would behold.
By far my favorite was the costumes people were wearing. People had no shame and wore almost anything or really almost nothing.

After grabbing some food we saw our first show...the sword swallower. As you can tell it was very crowded and hard to see.

The next event was so cool. It was the jousting. I seriously felt like I was watching a live version of a Knight's Tale (minus the cool music of course). They had four people compete and of course our person...Sir William won!

After the jousting show Q and I did a little knife throwing. It was so hard and not one of mine stuck. The girl next to me got two to stick (granted she had done it like 10 times). When you fail at the knife throwing they make you a public mockery.

After some peach cobbler and a few more shows we decided it was time to head out.

The renaissance festival was only like 15 minutes from Annapolis and I had never been so I dragged Q along for the ride. It was so beautiful.

This is the sail boat I plan on not only learning to drive but also owning one day.

Then it was home to the Cheesecake Factory where I indulged in some amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake!
Many of you may have notice my ever shortening hair...if you didn't look again. About three weeks ago I got a bad cut (check previous post). It was choppy and not blended at all. So I went back in to a different location to have them fix it. Due to the horribleness of the previous cut they had to go shorter...and this is what I have been left with. So much for growing my hair out.
2 comments:
Thanks for getting some real posts on here. It's much appreciated by those of us who can't live without knowing your weekly activities. Love ya girl.
This looks hilarious. I've always wanted to check this thing out. Maybe we shall (how's that for some renaissance talk?).
Post a Comment