A day in the life of Kristine Elaine...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swimming...

I think I might be able to get used to this lifestyle of hanging out at the pool 3 hours a day. Jonas has swim lessons everyday from 11-11:30 so we try and get their early so he can get used to the water before the lesson starts. He never wants to go but always ends up not wanting to leave. This place is so great it has three pools: a kiddie pool, a little bit deeper one, and a big pool. We just chill at the kiddie pool and the two of them entertain themselves. I will post pictures when my packages get here...which is another story. I went online today to check on them and low and behold it says that they were rerouted...and were in Salt Lake City. Um I shipped them a week ago! So I call the UPS store and they said they are not necessarily in Salt Lake they are just not in Virginia yet. They are not sure where they are...So I guess I will just continue to bask in my suitcases. Here are a couple pictures from the pool yesterday. These kids are honestly so adorable....what more could I ask for?JJ eating her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Jonas showing off his shades.
Posted by Kristine Elaine at 2:35 PM

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Congrats on making it through your first week. I wish you luck! Caring for kids can be tough, but it can also be very rewarding. Kids love it so sweet, and what is not to love about you?

June 22, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Familia

My Familia

D

D
This is my little brother and I.

Proud Aunt

Proud Aunt

Nieces

Nieces
Mom, Leah and Jenna

Leah Michelle Nielsen

Leah Michelle Nielsen

Steven and Tomas

Steven and Tomas

God Children

God Children

Abbsters

Abbsters

BF's

BF's

Easton's Blessing

Easton's Blessing

Old Roomies

Old Roomies

Washington DC Crew

Washington DC Crew
August 2008

Crew

Crew

We like to Party!

We like to Party!

About Me

My photo
Kristine Elaine
I think I am best described by my myspace description (thanks Shannon and Megan) "I have beautiful blonde hair, like the wheat in a field of wheat that goes on for miles and miles and miles. Well, only about 12 inches. My eyes are set apart about 3 Inches from each other, and inside my retina are blue shades of the ocean in the hawaii sun. My skin is as soft as butter on a babies bum. It is as creamy as milk under the noonday sun. I wear clothes as if they were apart of me. When I wear clothes, it really translates into what I am and what I want to be. I am my clothes. They complete me."
View my complete profile

Blogs

  • Abbie Bonham
  • Alison and Morgan Miles
  • Allie and Mitch Evers
  • Alycia and Cody Campbell
  • Amber and Blake Ressel
  • Amy and Chase Lauritsen
  • Amy and Matt
  • Andrea and Brent Dance
  • Angie and James Wright
  • Ash
  • Ashley and Daren Tibbitts
  • Aubrey Zaruba
  • Becky and Russ McIllece
  • Ben and Jane Durham
  • Cheri and Adam Hansen
  • Cori and Travis Hanson
  • Courtney and Ryan Rich
  • Cristy and Joel Ertel
  • Dan Kettle
  • Eric Robinson
  • Erika and Josh Bladh
  • Heather and Trevor Jenson
  • Holli and Brian Yoho
  • Jalene Hale
  • Jamie and Anthony Sutera
  • Jess Jones
  • Joanna and Kirk Salmon
  • Juli and Nick Nield
  • Kristen and Reid Mason
  • Laura and Aaron Lewis
  • Lisa and Jon Crosby
  • Marci and Matt McDaniel
  • Mark and Jenny Fjeldsted
  • Megan and Brad Bonham
  • Melinda and Robbie Woods
  • Mitzi and Scott Cannon
  • Niki and Tim Drake
  • Rachel Johnson
  • Randy and Cindi Braby
  • Scott and Michelle Nielsen
  • Shannon and John Martin
  • Suz and Christian Andersen
  • Tammy and Jeff Bylund
  • Tawni and Jason Smith

People I Stalk

  • Aubrey
    Financial Planning-For Kids
    5 hours ago
  • boiled pizza
    Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
    7 months ago
  • and so the story goes...
    Christmas 2025
    8 months ago
  • I Must Lose Myself in Action, Lest I Wither in Despair
    "La principal amenaza a la libertad de prensa es la impunidad"
    8 years ago
  • Shannon Street
    Summer 2015
    11 years ago
  • Ryan and Courtney
    Final Few Days Before School
    11 years ago
  • The Sutera Family
    BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!
    12 years ago
  • Blogging Is For Lovers
    An Interruptable Life
    12 years ago
  • Alycia and Cody
    A trip to Utah
    12 years ago
  • HoT & HaPpEn'n HaNsEnS
    Blessed
    12 years ago
  • The Evers Family
    Wilson's Photo Session
    13 years ago
  • corbo and Trav
    Mer's 2nd B-Day parrrrtay!!! April 2012
    13 years ago
  • Scott, Mitzi, & Corbin Cannon
    New Blog
    13 years ago
  • The Nielsen's
    Inspired
    15 years ago
  • Hale Yeah!!
    Post Triathalon
    16 years ago
  • Life, Love, Laughter
    Indonesia.... Part One
    16 years ago
  • The Smith Family
  • YOU WISH YOU WERE ME
Show 10 Show All
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.