Sunday, June 22, 2008

A little update...

I take all these pictures and then forget to blog about them...so on this beautiful Sunday evening in the great state of Virginia I am going to update all of you on a few activities you may have missed in my life.  Since I can't figure out how to change the orders of the pictures they are from most recent back...with one expectation. They are in no particular order. Just accept me for who I am and quit trying to change me...
Jonas riding his jet ski in my room while I was getting ready...the nice thing about living where I work :)
Eav and I...notice all the stuff on her face...she was eating some delightful goodies during church in San Fran in April.
I taught JJ how to climb ladder. I am the best Nanny ever!
This is literally my new backyard. It is also a Frisbee golf course.
Yep more of the backyard...ducks like to frolic here.
For my Mom's birthday I got her tickets to Stomp. It was so fun!
Yep that is Stomp and me.

Before I left I was able to spend a lot of time with baby Abbie...I miss her so much!
Abbie is so cute...I love her cheeks!
Oakley...I miss him!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Wow! You've been busy! It sounds like you are doing well, though I'm sure it's a lot to adjust to. The kids look adorable, and I'm sure that in return, they ADORE you. Good luck. I'll talk to you soon.

The Cannons said...

Beautiful back yard,everything sounds great.
Mitzi