The following are pictures I took while I was in San Francisco. My niece was blessed over Labor Day and almost my whole family (minus Darren and Pops) was able to be there.

Me, My brother Scott, his wife Michelle and their little one Leah, my mom, My brother Rawley and his wife Mithona with their little ones Ethan and Eav.

You can't really see how cool the background is but it was at a park that also is like a museum. There were ducks and swans all over.

Ethan and Leah.

Mithona and I.

Ethan and I on the Trolley. It was so cool. We rode it the full route there and back. We sat on the outside with the wind blowing through our hair. It was so much fun tobe able to spend time with him. I know he feels the same way :)! Can't you tell?
1 comment:
You are such a great photographer!! After our baby is born--Will you take pictures of it (Still don't know what it is) all the time? You know how to capture the moment and your pics have such beautiful colors. I know it helps that your nephew and nieces are so flippin' adorable!!
Post a Comment