Sunday, September 9, 2007

San Fran!

My week in San Francisco has officially come to an end and I begin my Irvine week. I am so sad to say good bye to Ethan and Eav...who I have to say are the cutest little children EVER. Ethan and I had so much fun going to the park (daily), swimming in the pool, riding the trolley, going to the aquarium, and taking daily naps (trust me after keeping up with him you need them). Eav is such a sweet little baby and I can already tell we are going to be the best of friends. She is such a drama queen and it is so funny. I am so excited to see her grow into a beautiful young woman like her aunt. San Francisco is such a great city and I honestly would love to live there some day. It just has that crazy city life that I have always wanted to experience. I haven't downloaded pics yet but I do have some from my brothers computer. We blessed Eav last weekend in church so my mom was able to be here also. I have included those below. We are all there except my brother Darren who will be home from his mission is just 3 months. Wow how time has flown by.

This is mi madre with the grandkids!

This is what Leah had to live with the whole time. Ethan hasn't quite got the gentle phrase yet.


But no worries Leah got her pay back!

1 comment:

BeckyRuss said...

Man! So cute! I want more pics of the baby up close. Miss you back here in Utah! Come Home!