Today was an eventful day in my life...School started at SLCC and I attended my first class that starts at 8 AM. I am taking 12 credits (4 classes) with 3 of those classes being online. I am very nervous about going full time but I know that with my support group I can do it. Just like the little train the could. I am hoping to work my butt off on these online courses and finish them as soon as I can. Then I can focus on the Photographing Diversity class which is going to be a lot of fun but a ton of work. The following picture describes how I was feeling on the drive from class to work.

After school I drove to work to participate in the WGU Fountain Regatta...which in other words means sail boat racing in the fountain in front of our building. We had a little speech by the President and then ate some good BBQ. Shannon and I were feeling left out having not made a boat this year so we put our heads together and created this beauty...
I am not sure if you can tell but we took a paper plate and put the knife down the center of it. We then took some excellent sails (napkins) and cut holes in them to place on the knife. This picture was taken after the race and as you can tell the boat barely survive. It was doing well until the boat next to it decided to light of fireworks out its rear and sink our little "Chakrishan"! Overall it was a growing experience for all of us. We learned that our idea two years ago with a remote control boat works a lot better then a plate and knife. Oh well there is always next year:)
3 comments:
hahahaha! We are so hot. I love how you say "we made the boat"...hmm...Who did all the work and had faith it would float? Not Kristi! haha! Were too funny for our own good.
I wish that you would include me in your activities even though I am not actually there. Am I not there in spirit? I am hurt:(
Probably the sickest picture ever with you tongue out. What are you--trying to be like Oakley? Anyways--much love--school sucks--At least we have a great softball team!
P.S. Hilarious idea of the boat--you crack me up! Never a dull moment being around you :)
Post a Comment