While in San Francisco I was working on my homework assignment for my Photography class. I was supposed to photography the most important people in my life. I have included parts of the paper I had to write also...
"As I thought about whom the most important people are in my life my first thought was my nieces and nephew. Unfortunately they all live in California and I am not able to see them as much as I would like but I was able to have the last two weeks with them. They are the world to me and I wanted to portray that in my assignment. In the two weeks I was with them I took over 400 photos."Eav NielsenFirst is my newest niece from my brother Rawley and his wife Mithona...she is now 10 weeks old and is starting to smile and laugh. I loved just being able to cuddle with her.



Ethan Rawley NielsenEav's older brother is Ethan. He will be three in December and is growing into such a hilarious, imaginative little boy. I had so much fun photographing him because he is always doing something worth photographing.




Leah Michelle Nielsen
The next few is my brother Scott and his wife Michelle's little girl. She will be one in November. I was able to babysit her for a week and I wish everyday i was still there with her. She was so fun and makes me laugh so hard as she is constantly learning new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment