Thursday, September 27, 2007

California Continued...

I know you are probably all sick of seeing my photos of my 15 day Cali trip but I have more so just except it.

This is my first adventure on the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). Behind me is the map of the Bay Area and a homeless man.


Me actually on the BART- I had been flying all day give me a break.


Ethan and I at the Wharf. I know again I look lovely, it was a busy day. The wharf was so cool with all these little shops and rides.


Us at the aquarium. You can't see it but we are in a tunnel with fish all around us. We were also able to touch the stingrays and baby sharks. I think I loved this place more then Ethan. He was just happy he got a stamp on his hand.

We are on a ferry from Balboa Island to Balboa peninsula. I am so excited because this is where Newport Harbor is filmed. Unfortunately I didn't see Chrissy.

Leah and I on the ferry with a sailboat behind us.
My brother and Leah on the ferry. We had some sibling bonding time while Michelle was gone.

Below are more pictures of Leah I took for my class. I wanted you all to experience my week in the eyes on my camera. Feeding her was always so fun.






1 comment:

The Cannons said...

Loved all the cute pictures.
Mitzi