Sadly the softball season has come to an end. I have really enjoyed playing with both of my teams and I can't wait till next April when I can play again. I am not sure what I am going to do with all this time on my hands. Maybe I will finally get caught up on all my school work. My WGU team had some amazing players and we came out second in the league. We only lost to the team that got first and lets just say they win every year and apparently think that winning every game without a challenge is fun- PSH...WHATEV! I am gradually getting better but more importantly I am loving playing. My last game for the Rockstars is Tuesday the 9th at a time TBA. I appreciate everyones support- especially my Mom who was at almost every game. She is so great and it meant so much to me that she would make an effort to come watch. Also a shout out to Dan and Spencer who occasionally made it to some games...thanks guys. Even if you were coming to see Cody it meant a lot that you would be there.
Here are the pictures with our 2nd place trophy...
This is almost the whole team (minus Ashley), we would occasionally have different girls play with us but overall this is who brought the trophy home. Seth, Brad, Barry, Tyler, James, Scott, Penny, Mara, Me, Teresa, Ann, and our team Mom Megan.
I think I am the only one who looks different in these two...Wow...Special Times! Gotta represent for the WGU!
1 comment:
I always knew you wanted to be black--(notice the second pic with the gang signs) jk You rock at softball--esp. first base! Much love!! Becks
Post a Comment