Monday, July 23, 2007

Eav is HERE!!!!

Since starting this beloved blog I have gotten nothing but grief from others (cough...Dan and Spencer...cough). I think they are just jealous that they will never be as cool as I am. But during this endless torment I experienced they did provide some excellent advice. Blog only big events...well I will take that into consideration- thanks guys!
The news I have today is probably the biggest news I will have for awhile...last night around 7:00 PM baby Eav Nielsen was born into this world. Weighing just 6 lbs and 12 ounces and 19 inches long. I have yet to see a picture of this beautiful baby but as soon as I do you I will post the pics. She wasn't due until the 25th but Mithona has been feeling for the last week that she could come at any minute. I am so glad she is here and is healthy. I can't wait to see her.

Pictures have arrived....
This one is my brother Rawley and his wife Mithona with the newest addition to their family (Eav)!
This always makes me so sad. Nice way to welcome her to the world.

She looks like she has freakishly long legs. I think it is just my brothers photography skills. I was told she has long fingers and toes.

She totally has Ethan's cheeks. She is going to break many boys hearts. Just like her Aunt:)

No comments: