From there we pilled into various cars and headed to Usana. I took Jess, Alecia and two other people I had never met before. A male and a female (names withheld for privacy reasons). The male we will call him Joe was really nice and seemed like a really cool guy. The female we will call her Joette was lets just say nice. Except on the drive home she was scared of my driving (I am not sure why) and felt she needed to tell me how to drive. And if any of you know me you would know that is not such a good idea so I became very annoyed very quickly. I have included some fun loving pictures of this delightful event. It is one that will go down in the books that is for sure.
WOTR reunion...Jess, me, Lindsay, Amanda and Jen....oh and "Joe" in the background.
Our human to Totem Pole.
Watching the concert...Apparently I went to a rap concert, Jess went to a rock conert and Jenn was at MOTAB!
WOTR reunion...Jess, me, Lindsay, Amanda and Jen....oh and "Joe" in the background.
Our human to Totem Pole.
Watching the concert...Apparently I went to a rap concert, Jess went to a rock conert and Jenn was at MOTAB!
Just some of us...Notice all 3 guys...story of our lives:(

3 comments:
hahahha. . . sorry about the whole Joe and Joette thang! I have to agree though. . . that was a fun show! SO glad you gals came!
I'm so glad that you finally updated your post! I love when you listen to me and take my advice--sure wish it would happen more often. Is that guy above Martin in that picture her new love? He looks a lot like Chad Bucks. Crazy! I love the pics--you sure are a babe! Those Martin chicks are sweet too! I love all you girls!
Post a Comment