I didn't move, unfortunately! But who knows one day I just might :).
Here is a little sneak peak of what my trip was like.
My digital camera died while I was out there so I had to purchase an old school deposable. Once I stop being lazy and get the pics developed I will finish my post....or you can just check facebook.
3 comments:
Oh man that summer at BYU-Hawaii was the best! Totally jealous that you went back to visit.
Kristi! I just found your blog by stalking you on facebook! You are one of the funniest and most entertaining girls I've ever met! I hope life is going well-- I LOVE AND MISS HAWAII LIKE CRAZY! Jake and I always talk about moving back there but I think I'd miss my family too much :( So what summer were you there? Did we totally just miss each other??? Anyway, it's so good to see how you're doing!
You're always going somewhere! Lucky!
Post a Comment