Who would have ever guessed that I would have a job where I would be so busy that I wouldn't be able to post...not me! Here is a little update for anyone who still checks this.
I have been dating this amazing guy...

This amazing brother graduated from BYU and moved to NYC to teach 4th grade...I miss him!

These adorable girls finally moved to Utah!!!!

These crazy kids spent the summer living with my Mom and I. They left me today :(.

Overall it has been a busy but great summer!
4 comments:
It's been so fun seeing more of you. I was serious about the hot tub, or the movie screen downstairs... either way, let's do it!
Love ya~!
Glad to finally hear what's going on with you!! I'm excited for you. Tell me more.
Hey, where's my picture?! I guess I'm not cool enough to be in your summer happenings. JK I love the picture of you and Tavita. He's actually smiling! He's a great guy and I'm glad you guys are dating.
Finally an update! Sounds like a great summer. Post more often!
Post a Comment