Life has been so hectic and so much has happened in the last two weeks. I unfortunately wasn't able to document everything but here are some highlights.
Two weeks ago today I moved home from Virginia...:(! I did not anticipate how hard saying goodbye would be. First saying goodbye to the awesome family I was nannying for. I grew to love them so much and it broke my heart saying goodbye to Jonas and Jaye. I felt like I was leaving a part of me there...I know that sounds cheesy but it is true. They were my life for 6 months and leaving them was so hard.
After a late night we had an early morning. My flight left Baltimore at 6:30 AM meaning we had to leave to the airport at 4:00 AM. Quenten was so nice to take me. Unfortunately I was not up to taking pictures so this is the only one I got of me boarding the plane. I was a wreck and don't think I stopped crying the whole day. Quenten has been such a great friend and I hated having to say goodbye.
After a very long day of flying I finally arrived in the Great Salt Lake Valley. Just in time for Thanksgiving dinner! Can't you tell my family was really excited to see me too.
My Mom went all out for our dinner. It was SOOO good and the table setting was amazing. You see what I have to live up too.
While Scott and Michelle were here we decided to go to Hogle Zoo. It was so cold but actually really fun.
Jenna my new niece is so cute...she is happy all the time. I have never seen a baby smile so much.
This "little" guy was hilarious. He was sitting there watching all the people.
Of course one of the first places I went was Cafe Rio! It lasted for 3 meals and has once again become a staple in my diet.
Andrea was in town for Thanksgiving so the High School crew got together for lunch at Paradise. Another staple in my diet. It was so fun seeing everyone and catching up.
This past weekend Tawni, Jason and Stella were in town for a holiday party so of course we have to get together and eat. That seems to be all I am doing now days. Yummy sushi!Although I miss Virginia so much it has been great to see friends and family again. Now that I am home I guess I better figure out what I am doing with my life. I am scheduled to start at the U in January and hopefully will be able to find a job soon...any ideas?
7 comments:
I am sure sad that Abbie can be found nowhere in this blog.
Your back? when did this happen? well we should hang out and play wii or go to keys on main. I can't believe this. ha nah welcome back and have fun figuring out life
2 weeks went by fast! I am sure glad that I get to see you this very evening! WoOt WoOt! And Tomorrow!
I feel bad that I didn't say welcome back...so...welcome back, glad to have yah!! Holla.
Oh man life sounds fun and crazy still. BTW your mom is amazing. I totally want to be like her.
Mitzi
I'm so happy you are back! I missed you dearly! You can never leave me again, you hear me sister!!!!
#1. I am loving your new blog background.
#2. I am not loving the fact that you don't want to be Stella's Godmother.
#3. I love you and welcome back to UTAH!!!!!
#4. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment