Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Jenna Juli Nielsen

I have no idea how I failed to blog about this great event...maybe it is due to the fact that I only have like three pictures of her. It makes me laugh how with both my brothers the first child had thousands of pictures sent to us and with the second we have to beg for at least one.
Scott and Michelle welcomed baby Jenna on Saturday August 30th weighing 7 lbs 9 oz. and 19.5 inches. When she was first born she looked just like Leah...but the older she has gotten the less she looks like her.

This is the cute little puppy outfit I bought her.
Leah and her baby sister Jenna.
Scott and Michelle got Leah a stroller and my Mom gave her a baby.
I will get to see both of them at Thanksgiving and I am so excited. It is so hard being so far away from them. Leah has grown up so much and has such a cute personality. Good thing we both have webcams!

2 comments:

BeckyRuss said...

Such cute little girls!! You are so lucky to have such adorable little nieces and nephew. They are also so lucky to have you as their auntie. Love you Niels!! Miss you lots!!

Marci said...

Leah looks like a little woman! Congrats on the new niece, she is adorable too! Miss you Kristi