Friday, June 13, 2008
Goodbye Utah...Hello Virginia
I know I know it has been way too long since I last blogged. Life has been just a little busy lately and I have not had much spare time...I am shipping out today and thought I would leave a few thoughts. In about 4 hours I will be boarding a Frontier plane (which I have never flown before) and on my way to become a resident of the great state of Virginia. I have so many emotions running through me right now. First of all an excitement of what this adventure will bring. I know that this will be life changing and one I will never forget. Although I am excited I am also beyond nervous. Even when I was leaving on my mission I was not this nervous. I think it is the fear of the unknown. As much as I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing I still continue to doubt my choice...I think it is only human and who makes big decisions without doubts, not me. Everything has just fallen into place and that continues to assure me that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I have said almost all of my goodbyes (except my Mom :(!), and I think I am ready to start a new chapter in my life. I will miss everyone here and I know my softball teams are really going to suffer without me but the great thing about this day in age is technology. I have phones, webcams, email, and of course BLOGS! Stay tune for what my future holds and don't forget about me even though I will be way too many miles away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristi! I am so sorry I wasn't able to see you again before you left. I am really happy for you and this new adventure, I am always a fan of change. Unpack everything and really make it your home. You are great with kids and people in general. Don't forget a ski pole by your head just in case one of them like to scratch their arms in the middle of the night :)!
Post a Comment