Happy Birthday Mom!
Top Ten Reasons My Mom is the Best in the World...
10. She is a fighter and has taught me that "I can do hard things."
9. She leads by example.
8. She is the greatest cook.
7. She not only supports me at my athletic events she also has taught me how to do many of them.
6. She has taught me to love the Gospel.
5. She supports me in 'most' everything I do.
4. She loves me no matter what pain I have put her through.
3. She is the best counselor and therapist I know.
2. She always thinks of others before herself.
1. She is MY MOM!
Mom I love you more then words can describe and am so grateful for you! I hope you have a great birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Joan! Have a fun time with the girls tomorrow at lunch.
Your mom is pretty awesome and she is a dang good cook.
Mitzi
It's really easy to be a great mom when you have great children. Thank you Kristi for being my daughter - you are the greatest!!
Kristi- Oh my gosh! iT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! i JUST SAW YOUR COMMENT TODAY SO SORRY IF YOU DID IT AWHILE AGO. tO BE HONEST WITH YOU I DIDNT EVEN KNOW PEOPLE COULD LEAVE COMMENTS. i LIVE IN BURKE, I DONT REMEMBER HOW FAR THE IS FROM MCLEAN, I DON'T THINK IT IS VERY FAR. YOU NEED TO CALL ME, I WOULD LOVE TO TLKE TO YOU. HOME # 703-272-8322 CELL # 808-428-7309- CALL ME ASAP.
JAMIE SUTERA (BUHLER)
Post a Comment