My dearest mother works for a company called
Imaginisce. They are an awesome
scrap booking company who does some great stuff...you can find them at
http://www.imaginisce.com/. Because my mom has produced such an incredibly good looking group of children and grandchildren we get to occasionally appear on the back of the products that are sold in
scrap booking stores worldwide. This season my friends and I will appear on the back of packaging for rub-
ons. So when you are in your local scrapbook store look for us on the back of
Imaginisce products.
4 comments:
Kristi
I knew it was bound to happen someday.
Mitzi
haha , thats cute! Can't wait for lunch, i want to hear all about your move!!!!!
I always knew we'd be famous, but I thought it would be with a more attractive picture of myself.
We're always looking for pictures! You can be the cover girl of We R Memory Keepers =)
Post a Comment