I have been here for only a day and a half and I already don't want to leave. I have to cutest niece and nephew in the WHOLE world. Ethan is such a character and everything he says makes m
e laugh so hard. He somehow got in his head that him and I played
candyland last time I saw him. So I brought him
candyland and we have played it like 6 times a day. I have only won ONCE and he has legitimately won every other time. I guess it makes me easier when he is so cute. Yesterday we went to the children's museum and it was so cool. They have so many cool things for the kids to do. Ethan runs around like he owns the place...I guess he pretty much does since he goes there twice a month. Here are just some of the pics from my camera...since I forgot my camera.





1 comment:
So cute. How old is Eav now, she has so much hair.
Mitzi
Post a Comment