Friday, May 16, 2008

Stella's Baby Blessing

This past weekend I went to Las Vegas and St. George for a girls trip with friends I have had since middle school. Courtney, Allie and I spent Saturday in Vegas laying by the pool, shopping and watching a movie (What happens in Vegas- So GOOD!). Then Sunday we headed back to St. George for Tawni's little girls baby blessing. We were able to help Stella get ready for her big day. I am not sure how I came home from this without a picture of her and I but here are some of the other ones.

Court and I! We are so HAWTT!

The Proud Parents. Jason did such a good job on the blessing. Way to go!

The girls! The last time we will all be together for who knows how long. We all live all of the country now. Allie lives in Omaha, Tawni in St. George, and Court in Los Angeles. Miss you guys!

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

You are such an awesome friend to come down here for the big day. I loved seeing you and it made me realize how much I miss you. I will be up there for Tucker's baby blessing so I will see you in a couple of weeks! You are so hot!!!