Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is this really needed?

On a recent visit to the Women's bathroom at my work I had the pleasure of viewing this on the back of the stall door. Call me crazy but isn't it kind of a given that you don't smoke in the bathroom. If you can't smoke in the building what makes someone think they can smoke in the bathroom...like we won't smell it!
We have recently hired some very "special" temps and apparently one of them has been caught smoking numerous times in the bathroom, even after several warnings. Wow good thing we got these signs because the verbal warnings were not enough.


3 comments:

Kalynne said...

Hahahahaha, Kristi I am laughing so hard! What classic new employee we have! Thanks for sharing-I needed a good laugh!

Shannon said...

I think the funniest thing about this pic is the fact you can tell you took it while sitting down...


...peeing...

Courtney said...

I love that you go to the bathroom with a camera - guess you never know what great things you'll find there that must be recorded! :)