Why was it a bad day...I went to the doctor and like every time I go I had to get not only the biggest shot ever (Cervical Cancer Vaccine) but also my blood drawn. Luckily it was my last shot of the series but I swear it hurt more then ever.

Can you see the skin colored band-aid? What happened to the Mickey Mouse ones or at least some sort of color.
Then I go to get my blood drawn to make sure I have enough iron, B12 and other items I don't understand. First the lady tries my right arm and finds nothing then she heads to the left arm and jackpot. But too bad it was so much of a jackpot it would not stop bleeding. Finally after the gauze is soaked the blood stops and she tapes it up and off I go in more pain then before.
Now for the Good Day part. I came home to rest my pretty little exhausted head when my sister-in-law Mithona calls. She puts Eav on the phone and Eav shocks us all by saying my name. Keep in mind Eav is 10 months and is barely learning to talk. In fact before today she had 3 words. Mama, Papa and Bye Bye. My name is her 4th word!!! I can not even tell you how excited I was. She didn't only say it once either this was a repeated thing. I always knew I was her favorite...
Now for the Good Day part. I came home to rest my pretty little exhausted head when my sister-in-law Mithona calls. She puts Eav on the phone and Eav shocks us all by saying my name. Keep in mind Eav is 10 months and is barely learning to talk. In fact before today she had 3 words. Mama, Papa and Bye Bye. My name is her 4th word!!! I can not even tell you how excited I was. She didn't only say it once either this was a repeated thing. I always knew I was her favorite...
1 comment:
Eav is so dang cute. That is awesome she can say your name. Very smart girl. I am going to teach Corbin sign language. It's going to be awesome.
Mitzi
p.s. that sucks about the shot and getting your blood drawn. I'm a huge baby when it comes to stuff like that.
Post a Comment