Thursday, April 10, 2008

Obsessed with Horoscopes.


Many of you may have heard I have spent the last two months looking for a nanny job back east. I finally choose a family I was very interested in. I flew to Connecticut last weekend and meet with the family. From the first night there I knew it was not right. I had a hard time with this feeling because I had felt it was right to go see them. I felt like I had wasted their time and money. After a serious of events yesterday I was given insight into why they were not right for me. Understandable the mother is very upset but she has been taking it out on not only me but other nanny agencies involved. Needless to say it has been a very exhausting past week.
After this experience did not turn out as I had expected I have had a hard time deciding whether being a nanny is right or not. For two months I have felt it was right and have actively pursued looking for the family and then it blew up in my face. As I try to pray and think about what to do with my life...seeing as that I am almost closer to 30 then 20....I also turn to another source.
Everyday I make it a habit of checking my horoscope...I am pathetic. I wanted to share what mine said today..
A couple of your recent hunches might have been slightly off the mark, but that doesn't mean that you should lose any confidence in your intuitive powers! Your reaction to an unusual development later in the day will reassure you that while there could be periodic glitches in your sixth sense, you really can rely on your gut to help you make the right choices in life. You are taking control of your own destiny, and should not hesitate to do something surprising just because it feels right.
Thank you Yahoo!

2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Ok, I can see why you are having a stressful week. That sucks the family didn't turn out like you had hoped but atleast you didn't talk yourself into it and get stuck in a crappy situation. Good horoscope though ...

The Cannons said...

I want the dirty details, spill spill. At least you didn't move in and quit two days later. That's what I did with my recent job, I went two days and quit. NICE. Seriously feel lucky that even though it might have been crappy to change your mind now think how bad it could have been had you lived there for say a week. You dodged a bullet on that one.
Mitzi