Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Smurf Kisses

Cadbury Eggs (Creme, Caramel, mini), Peeps, Reese Peanut Butter Eggs, Chocolate Foil Wrapper Eggs, Various Jelly Beans, and my personal favorite Whopper Robin Eggs...Those are just a few of my favorite candies that come out this time of year. Easter is coming soon and the grocery store shelves have been stalked for over a month now with all of these varieties. Although I enjoy all sorts of sugary wonders, I have found that the Robin Eggs are my favorite due to the simple fact that you can create what we like to call Smurf Kisses...


2 comments:

The Cannons said...

You guys look like your are in some kind of gang or something. Sweet. Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite. I can eat a whole bag in a day. Very healthy.
Mitzi

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

oh, thats cute, gotta love blue lipstick! Lunch again? I'm ready!!