Friday, March 21, 2008

Once you Pop you can't stop...

Whoever created that saying knew exactly what they were talking about. Yesterday while Shannon and I were on a search for a snack to cure our hunger a co-worker offered us some Pringles. I have always enjoyed this potato crisp but for some reason yesterday it was extra yummy. Immediately after work I ran to the grocery store to purchase my own little can. Did you know that they come in 8 different flavors...everything from chili cheese to loaded baked potato. I prefer the original or sour cream and onion. I purchased two cans and as soon as I was in the car I "Popped" the can and feasted on a Pringle. Unfortunately I was not even close to finishing the can but I did eat until I could not anymore. Pringles are not only a wonderful snack they are also fun to play with....Oh the wonders of Pringles.

2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

2 Things ....

#1. Why were up posting at 5:00am?

#2. Thank you for making me crave Sour Cream & Onion pringles. I actually went to the store after reading your story and bought a can. How pathetic is that?

HappyHodges said...

Are you the cutest girl in the world? I sure think so! I was so extatic to run into your blog! Ilove you!- Mindy