It is 2 months before my 26th birthday and I think I am experiencing somewhat of a mid-mid- life crisis. I have been filling out numerous applications for nanny agencies but have not had any success with areas that I would like to move to. Have no fear I will continue my search and if it is right I will find the right family. Until then I have decided this 10 year search for a Bachelors degree has got to come to an end. While sitting at work (Western Governors University) I had an impression. Why am I slaving away trying to get a degree at the U in Sociology when I can get one much faster and cheaper at my own place of employment. Plus who wants to go to the U anyway...I bleed blue.

(Jess and I at the SWEETEST BYU game ever...when the U went DOWN!)
Speaking with my enrollment counselor (Shastalee) we decided I can do the BS in Business Management in at least a year. Shannon Sullivan my fellow co worker, former roommate, and bestest friend has also take this big leap with me and we will be enrolling into the program together. I am very excited about this and am ready to put my whole heart into it starting April 1st. Wish me luck at my 7th college!
5 comments:
Kristi, good luck with your new university! I am sad you are going to leave UT but, I am sure you are only moving on to bigger and better things. I keep meaning to tell you I saw your brother and sister-in-law in Newport when we were there a couple of weeks ago.
w00t! Go WGU! We should join the swim team, we would rock their socks off. Get ready for April!
You are like the most ADD person ever I swear. I love it, I don't know anyone who has gone to more colleges than you.
Mitzi
You are such a nut, how did you not realize that you work at a University? I love that you just decided to enroll at your own place of employment. Anyways, good luck with school and your continued education, I am happy that you made that decision ...
Hey, I just found your blog! I was a nanny out in CT and had a good experience...but my pay sucked. However, 2 really good friends of mine made bank (one in NY and the other in CT) and the kids were so fun. If you are interested I could call them and see if the families are looking for a new nanny...let me know!
Post a Comment