Since my blog is extremely out of date I will give you a quick overview of what has happened in the last couple of months.

Steven and Tomas came trick or treating at my work and to my Mom's neighborhood. It was so fun being able to take them.
This is the last time we all hung out as "single" girls. Bowling at Fat Cats...what better place to spend it.
The sweetest victory ever. Jess, Steven, my Dad and I all went to the BYU Utah game and loved every minute of it. GO Cougars!
Yep that is right BYU is #1!
I had to include this hilarious picture of my fat cat on my Mom's toilet.
I went darker! I dyed my hair what I call the Jennifer Aniston color. I love it and it is perfect for winter time. And look how long my hair is getting.
Alycia and Cody got married on December 8th. The ceremony was at the Portland temple. It was freezing but it was the only sunny day the whole time we were there. They look so happy and I am so happy for them. Although I do miss Alycia already :(!

That is all the pictures on my cell phone. I have more on my camera but again have not had time to get them developed. I have an exciting couple of weeks ahead of me. My little brother Darren gets home next Wednesday from his mission in New York, New York. We will all be together again for the holidays. I am so excited to see my little nieces and nephew. I am sure they have grown so much since I have seen them in September. Christmas is always such a busy time of year but it always helps me to realize how much I have been blessed with. I wish you all the best this Christmas season.
6 comments:
Congrats! Also, I loooove your hair. The color looks awesome.
FINALLY!!! The long awaited blog. I loved the update. . . and I was so excited to see pictures of the wedding-SO PRETTY! Enjoy the break- hopefully you're not working too much. MERRY CHRISTMAS KRISTI!
Kristi,
Where do I begin? Congrats on the associates I mean really, really. Ok so it's not a PH.D but it is a step in the right direction as you said. Also love the hair color and the bangs are very cute. I can't believe your little brother is coming home already I'll bet you are so excited. He's coming home on my due date although I hope my baby beats your brother home. Merry Christmas.
Mitzi
Kristi
congrats on the degree. I feel the same way as you. It took me I think 5 years or so to get my associates. I'm up at the U next semester too. Good luck with it all. You'll do great. Love the blog.
Congrats on the degree and posting. Loved all the updates!
Yo Kristi, it was so fun to see your name in the comment section of my blog. I'm lovin' your posts and all the pics. Congrats on the degree! We definitely have to meet up when you come out to DC in May!!
Post a Comment