
People at my work are on this kick of post-it noting my desk. It has been done I think 5 or 6 times now. I have found out who has done it three of the times but I am still on the look out for the others. Beware I will find you!

My brother Darren arrived safely home from his mission in New York. He looks exactly the same. Welcome home D!

We went to see the lights at temple square. Oh my gosh it was COLD! And for some reason only like 5 trees were decorated. Needless to say we were very disappointed.

This is at the lights again. Doesn't Q look happy to be there;)

Ethan turned 3! He had his birthday party at Chucky Cheese. This is him and his spider man cake.
Are you ready for this? We have this tradition in my family on Christmas Eve this chipmunk (who is Santa's helper) comes and sings us the chipmunk song. When I was little I honestly thought she was real and looked forward to it so much.


4 comments:
sure wish someone posted a pictures of me looking at the lights! tee hee. i know who your favorites are now ;)
Thank goodness for the blackberry. . . now we will get regular updates on the blog! Haha. . .Hope you're having a great Christmas!
Oh my gosh that Christmas Eve chipmunk is the funniest thing ever. It kind of creeps me out, I bet Leah was scared. I think that is great. Who is it? Is it your mom? I think Darren looks a lot older. Well great pics.
Mitzi
p.s. the chipmunk kind of looks like the scary monsters on The Village
Seriously, I am dying! A Christmas Eve Chipmunk? That is the greatest thing I have ever heard of or seen for that matter. I just feel bad I couldn't have been there to see her in person. I can only imagine your disappointment when you realized she was a fraud.
Post a Comment