Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shots!!!! Owie!

(in case you can't read it, it says..."Why didn't you say in the first placce? We could have used this new all-in-one vaccination rather than the traditional multiple injections. "Oh well! We'll do it this way next year...How about that!'")
Owie...I had to get three shots today in my arms, and it would have been four if they had the other one there. I have decided I need to get the flu shot every year. Since if someone within 100 miles of me has something I catch it. Then I had to get a Hepatitis A and B shot because they one I got before my mission apparently did not work. Those were both in my left arm. And then for the killer (well actually the life saver). In my right arm they gave me a Gardasil (Cervical Cancer Vaccine) shot. It is big and it hurts. To make matters worse both the Flu and the Gardasil have to be given two more times. You think I would be used to shots since I have to get them monthly for the B12...but that is just a little one and these are big ones.

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

Isn't that type of cervical cancer only caused by the STD, HPV? I'm not sure and better safe than sorry but, what are we really admitting here Kristi? J/K.
Mitzi