On Friday October 12th we had our 2nd annual Halloween Date. Last year we had a good turn out but this year was even better. We began the fun filled evening with Chili in bread bowls, then we went on a picture scavenger hunt and finished the night off with yummy spider cupcakes. It was SOOO much fun. My team consisted of Jess and Jeremy, Alycia and Cody, Brant and I....and we were super competitive. We won by like 30 points. Go Jealyisti! I don't have the actually pics from the scavenger hunt yet but here are some of our Halloween costumes.

Brant and Cody won gayest couple...oh aren't they so cute.

Jess and Jeremy with their "twinner" hair...just kidding Jess you looked HOT!

Cody and Alycia...The Cop and the Hooker.

Brant and I...I am not sure what I am laughing at...but I bet it was funny.

The whole group...It felt like a high school dance pic.

Just the girls.

Yeah that is right....watch you back.

Cody says I look good in this hat...I just might have to agree.
3 comments:
So. . . what was your costume? That looks like loads of fun! Cody and Brant kill me! So crazy!
Um...you forgot one very important person. Are we friends or not?
Kristi You've been tagged, check out my blog
Mitzi
Post a Comment