Saturday, October 27, 2007

Night out with my New Roomies...Thriller!!!!!!!

Last Saturday night I went with my two new roommates (Megan and Tera) to dinner and to see Odyssey Dance Theatre's "Thriller". I hear about it every year and have always wanted to go. So when I heard they were going I asked if I could join them. We started the night with a delightful dinner at my favorite restaurant CPK (California Pizza Kitchen). Where I enjoyed my new favorite pizza entitled the California Club...Just looking at it makes my mouth water.
Then we headed over to Kingsbury Hall at the U. After walking what felt like 50 miles in the freezing cold, rain and heels we finally arrived at what I have been waiting for since I was a little girl.
It was not at all what I thought it would be. I loved some of the dances but then there were some that were so weird...I guess that is Modern Dance for you. But over all I am glad I saw it at least once. Thanks for letting me join you girls.

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

I love Thriller! We just went to Tuacahn and saw the show down here on Tuesday night. We went last year and decided we needed to make it an annual thing. It was even better the 2nd time around. I am glad you got to experience it!