1. When I was 7 years old I contracted a disease called Shingles. What is it you might ask? Shingles is a virus, one of the Herpesviridae group, leads to a group of painful blisters over the area of a dermatome. This disease usually occurs in people over the age of 50. For more information about this unfortunately event please visit http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/shingles/default.htm. 

2. I have had 8 moving vehicles in the 9 years I have been driving.
April 1998-August 1998: 95' Subaru Station Wagon (shared with my brother)
August 1998-December 2002: 98' New Beetle
January 2002-August 2002: 86' Honda Accord (while at BYU-Hawaii)
January 2002-August 2002: 86' Honda Accord (while at BYU-Hawaii)
August 2002-May 2004: 96' Audi station wagon and New Beetle
May 2004-September 2005: 04' New Beetle Convertible
December 2005-May 2006: 99' Subaru outback station wagon
June 2006-present: 06' Mazda 6
June 2007- present: 07' Buddy Scooter
3. I have never had a boyfriend. Need I say more here!
4. I have attended almost 6 colleges:Ricks College (BYU-I)
BYU-Hawaii
UVSC
BYU-Salt Lake Center
SLCC
U of U coming January 2008
5. Since I have attended so many schools I have had tons of roommates. And so with that comes the fact that all my roommates but 2- and the 2 I have now are married and most of them have children. You want names I will give you names...Shauna, Amber, Erika, Suzanne, Laura, Liz, Kathy, Nicole, Kristen, Cristy, Jalene, Andrea, Mitzi (yep I consider you a roommate), Kelly, Tanda (engaged), Sis. Hammon (missionary companion), Megan, Shannon, Alycia (engaged). Looks like Jess and Jennie (and who knows she could be married) have been the only ones to survive. I am officially cursed.
6. I have commitment issues...I have just learned this about myself also. It all began when I would not sign a year contract with Gold's Gym and they told Megan and I that we had commitment issues. I just laughed it off until I was writing this blog and realized I really do. 7 cars in 9 years, 6 schools in 7 years, and 24 roommates in 5 years and 0 boyfriends. Wow thanks for making me even more depressed Mitzi.
My 6 Lucky Chaps...get working on this girls...1. Megs
2. Shannon
3. Becks
4. Tawni
5. Michelle
6. Cori
5 comments:
You don't completely have issues with commitment...just think, you have been at WGU for over 4 years now! Sounds like commitment to me!
Well done Kristi. So entertaining as I knew it would be. As far as your commitment issues you are very committed to your pets and buying the latest trendy thing. I am proud of you for being able to list all of your old roommates. I counted all of mine and it's around 35. I am so glad I don't have to live with girls anymore...not to pour more salt on the wound.
Loves,
Mitzi
hooray for blogging. i love keeping in touch with people this way. i'm adding your link to ours: themileses.blogspot.com
alli shiozawa miles
Um...2 things. First, you have so had a boyfriend, stop acting like you haven't. Just cause you didn't marry the boys doesn't mean they weren't your boyfriends. Second, take that ugly Ute sign of your beautiful blog. You are a cougar all the way, and that sign just makes you look trashy.
I am physically ill after viewing the picture of shingles . . . Thank you for helping my dinner come back up. It also nice to see that you are ok with acknowledging your commitment issues. That is a healthy start on the road to recovery. I agree with Meagan though, you have been at WGU for a longggg time, give yourself some credit!
Post a Comment