This past weekend was spent in one of the hottest places on earth (and I mean in temperature)- Who would ever want to live there? We went to Vegas with the "summer crew"- that is my new name for the people I hung out with this summer. Dan is leaving to Hawaii in two weeks and Jess leaves on Monday to school in Idaho:(! So we decided to have one last WHORAH! It was a ot of fun- although I lost $40. Everyone lost but Dan who came out $80 on top and bought us all dinner at my favorite place In n Out! The pics below are for your viewing pleasure...

We are finally on our way! The drive felt like FOREVER!

Gotta love Fremont Street...There are the biggest weirdos there- Just look at the two boys on either side of us;)

Yeah we lost leave us alone...But we looked good doing it!
This is Sutherland Jack...he sang to me....he is going to be famous someday.
This is where we stayed. It was a nice little condo not to far from the strip. They had an old school Nintendo and I kicked Spencer's butt in Tetris- sure love it.

We went on the Nascar ride called Speed...I was so dizzy after.

The budda belly rubbing was good times.
2 comments:
I heard from a reliable source that Spencer slaughtered you in tetris. Why would you lie and say you beat him? Thats weird.
Holy cwap we have had an awesome summer. Sure wish it didn't have to end.
Post a Comment