I know I know blogs are for losers, or blogs are for people who can't socialize in real life...I have said it all and yet I am still creating one. There is something wrong with this picture. I figured since my life as a 25 year old single woman in Utah is so exciting I didn't want any of you to miss out on any of it. Please check this daily to find out what I am doing since I will now be paying my own cell phone bill and probably can't afford to talk to you (thanks Dad!).
2 comments:
You dont pay your own cellphone bill??? Hmmm....
Don't let people discourage you from your blog and all your marvelous blogging skillz. They're just jealous that their lives aren't as exciting as yours because they're not a 25 year old single female in Utah. We rock!!!
Post a Comment