Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Leah...the cutest little girl EVER

I just got some recent pics of my little niece Leah and I had to show them to all of you. She is so happy all the time and I miss her so much. She lives in Cali with her mom (Michelle) and dad (Scott, my brother). She flies in tomorrow and I will get to see her. I am so excited and can not wait. Love ya Leah!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

This is the ONLY reason I will allow you to miss girls night :D

Hale yeah! said...

Hey Kristi, I started a blog for school and keep it up to stay in touch with some of my fellow students and professors. It is slightly Dental Hygiene oriented because I did start it for school but I am trying to put regular life things in too. So now we can be blogging buddies :) I love blogging and checking other blogs, I love it because you can put pictures! It's sweet. Anyway blog ya later! HA HA HA!!!
Jay